Courses for professionals and amateurs who wish to be guided in their physical preparation and training in aerobatics.
Personal method, developed from the classical dance, fitness training, yoga, and aerial acrobatics.
- "ASLC" : Bruxelles
- "La central" : Barcelona
- "Gente Colgada" : Barcelona
- "Som Circ" : Menorca
- "Origama st" : Venezuela
- "Escuela de Circo MSB" : Las Canarias
Courses for professionals
For anyone who wants to be or do work as an artist in aerial acrobatics of professional quality.
1° Preparation overall physical
- Exercices of preparation and building muscle by working the abdominals and the psoas, shoulder girdle, arms but also legs.
- Strengthening exercises, cladding, dynamic and (against) resistance, and flexibility exercises (stretching passive and active).
2° Physical training specific to the work of aerial acrobatics.
- Physical preparation on the apparatus (trapeze, fabric)
- Use of apparatus for aerial work preparatory exercises (strength training and endurance) that will, eventually, to tackle more easily the figures.
- Individualization of the work of physical preparation according to the needs of each (level, research and personal approach to the area).
3 ° On the apparatus
- Technical and artistic work (figures, slips, falls ,..).
4 ° Stretching and loosening.
Courses for amateurs
For anyone who wants to work in depth.
Physical training exercises and muscle strengthening (abdominal work and Psoas, shoulder girdle, arms but also legs)
A complete work of the cladding.
Strengthening exercises, dynamic and (against) resistance, and flexibility exercises (stretching passive and active), not to mention the work of hypopressifs.
Work on the ground and also on the apparatus.
Monitoring and training of artists in their creations (dance and aerial acrobatics)